Hambleton Handyman is looking for an experienced home improvement craftsman.
If you're not afraid of hard work, can build a deck from scratch, and can remodel a bathroom from top to bottom, then you might have the skill needed to take advantage of this opportunity.
We're ready to pay top dollar for home improvement experts who:
- have a need to deliver top quality solutions to home improvement issues, and
- understand that service has to be delivered with a smile.
As a handyman company, we depend on long term relationships with our clients. If you have the experience, attitude, and intelligence to solve their problems and make them happy, then we'll make it worth your while. When you're a Hambleton handyman, you get:
- A stable stream of work scheduled for you year-round;
- Health insurance to keep you and your family protected;
- Company vehicle, gas card, uniforms, iPad;
- The opportunity to do your best work - we never want a halfway fix;
- The opportunity for advancement within the company;
- A regular direct deposit pay check every 2 weeks, letting you and your family plan ahead;
- 401k Retirement Plan including company matching contributions;
- Paid holidays & a generous paid time off policy "PTO";
- Annual Tool Stipend Benefit;
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy.
To take advantage of this opportunity, you need to have:
- At least 10 years of experience in the residential construction field.
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly in written and oral English.
- Proficiency in drywall repair.
- Proficiency in painting, both interior and exterior.
- Proficiency in hanging doors.
- Proficiency in carpentry.
- Proficiency in wood rot repair.
- Light electrical experience - you should know how to set up a three way switch, for example.
- Light plumbing experience - you should know how to sweat a copper pipe.
- Your own set of tools. We provide a tool stipend annually, but to be a serious candidate you should already own a wealth of tools.
We are looking for someone with these values:
- We’re always there for one another.
- We treat others with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- We stand behind our work and maintain an attitude of responsibility.
- We’re dedicated to our work and committed to exceeding expectations.
- We are proud of what we do.